The journal is publishing four times a year in Ukrainian, English and Russian languages. The aim of the journal "Proceedings of the international geometrical center" is to consolidate and support research in geometry, topology and dynamical systems.
- The journal is focusing on coverage of the most important problems in mathematics and its applications, particularly in differential geometry, topology, mathematical physics and dynamical systems especially:
- Algebraic and analytical methods in geometry;
- Differential geometry as a whole;
- Geometry and topology of differentiable manifolds;
- General and algebraic topology;
- Geometric and topological methods in the natural sciences;
- The application of geometric methods to modern problems of continuum mechanics, control theory, and mathematical physics;
- The history and methods of teaching mathematics.
Applications to problems in both developed and less-developed countries are welcomed. Articles need to make a significant contribution to the theoretical and /or methodological literature on the subject and contain a strong scientific component.